USA Immigration

The USA is known for its world-renowned universities and colleges, numerous academic programs and a top-notch education system that grants an excellent learning system to students around the world, providing them global exposure and broadening their horizons. Because of these add-ons, the USA is one of the top preferred study destinations for Indian international students.

Why Choose the US?

0 +
Happy Client
0 %
0 +
0 +
Immigration Firms

Top Universities to Study in the USA

Cost of Studying in the USA

As everywhere else, your price of studying in the US will fluctuate depending on your course, location, and whether you are studying in public or private institutions. For bachelor’s degree be prepared to pay 15,000 to 40,000 USD on average per year. For master’s degree, the average cost ranges from 20,000 to 40,000 USD per year while for the doctoral degree you will have to pay an average tuition fee of 20,000 to 45,000 USD annually.

Choosing the right program and university is very important as there are many programs and eligibility differences across colleges in the USA. So, an expert’s guidance is a must. Our experts and trained advisors at ImmiVoyage Consultants would help you to shortlist the best institutes of the USA so you can fulfil your dream of having an education in the US. Please send us a message regarding any of your queries. We will be happy to help you.


If you dream of pursuing studies in the US, you will need a study visa. The process of filing the visa can be long, so prepare your documents well in advance to avoid any problem, and apply for your visa at least five to six months before your course begins. The visa application process starts after receiving I-20, which confirms the student’s acceptance and enrollment in the US university / College.
Yes, you can work after getting permission of the International Student Office. There are four ways for you to work legally in the US on a student or F1 visa. But there are some rules that international students must follow to work while studying. Firstly, you will need to contact your DSO or the Designated School Official, who will guide you throughout the procedure of applying for a Social Security Number. This number is required for all students working in the US. Then you can choose one of the following ways to work:
  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT):It is a temporary employment authorization or internship program that may also have credit points.
  • On-Campus CPT: Under this program, international students can work up to 20 hours per week.
  • Off-Campus CPT:It allows you to work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
  • Optional Practical Training (OPT):It is temporary employment related to the study field by which eligible students can get up to 12 months of OPT employment.
In general, the student must have completed high school and must be at least 17 years of age.
The academic year in the US usually runs from August through May with breaks for holidays. Most universities use either the semester system, the quarter system, or the trimester system.