Get your credentials evaluated through WES.


When you apply to foreign universities, they ask for the evaluation report of your credentials. This report helps the universities understand the value of your academic achievements. Many students feel daunted by the task of doing their WES evaluation and prefer to get it done from professionals. As one of the best immigration consultants in Mohali, we will help you with your degree evaluation. So, you can complete the credential evaluation process with ease, get your education recognized and pursue your educational goals in Canada.

0 +
Happy Client
0 %
0 +
0 +
WES (World Education Services)


We are here to helping students achieve their educational goals in countries like Canada and the US by providing them with World Education Services. Suppose you are applying to study in Canada and you have earned your degrees and diplomas from outside Canada. In that case, you need an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for applying to specific programs under Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We will help you with this ECA for the degrees and diplomas that you have earned outside Canada.

We first check the requirements and specific guidelines of the institution where you are applying and then send the WES reference to the institutions to send it back to us so we can perform degree evaluation. 

The degree assessment we perform is as per the standards in Canada. The ECA report generated by our overseas education consultants will help the educational institutions better understand your educational background.

call us to get your degree evaluated

We want all international students to fully contribute their education and talents to their new communities and make a good life for themselves. We are helping students’ integration into academic settings by proving degree evaluation, enabling them to utilize their education altogether. Call us if you want to get your degree evaluated. You can also leave a message if you have any queries regarding our services.

frequently asked questions

A WES report identifies your credentials, and verifies their authenticity, compares them to standards in the US or Canada. This report allows schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities, or licensing boards to understand your educational background better. 

Depending on the country from where you have got your education, the degree you have and the college/university from where you have done your study, you will need different documents. However, some generic documents that you will need include your degree certificate (photocopy of final or provisional degree certificate) and statements of marks issued by the institution that conducted the examinations. It should be attested by the university as well. To know in more details, get in touch with us.